Terms of service (TOS)
EFFECTIVE AS OF February 22, 2010
Anaboliclabs.com Terms of Service Agreement
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE OPERATED BY ANABOLIC LABORATORIES LLC By using this Web site, you agree to this Terms of Service Agreement. If you do not agree, please exit and disregard the information contained herein.
This Web site is owned and operated by Anabolic Laboratories LLC, Irvine, CA, USA ("Anabolic").
This Web site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
1. Acceptance. By using this Web site, you agree to be bound by and to comply with this Terms of Service Agreement, as well as the Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Copyright and Trademark policies applicable to the use of this Web Site. Anabolic reserves the right to change these terms from time to time, as it deems to be necessary. We will always post notice of those changes, and the date that they become effective, within the current Terms of Service Agreement on the Web site. You may view the current applicable version of this Terms of Service Agreement at any time through a link at the bottom of each page within this Web site.
2. Scope. The terms of service set forth in this agreement apply only to your use of this Web site. Anabolic Laboratories LLC, may also operate other Web sites that are covered by their own conditions as specified within those Web sites. When we refer to "Anabolic," we mean the pharmaceutical business of Anabolic Laboratories LLC, including our pharmaceutical and nutraceutical divisions.
3. Medical Information/Conditions. While there may be information on this Web site related to certain medical conditions and their treatment, should a medical condition exist, promptly see your own physician or health care provider. We do not offer personalized medical diagnosis or patient-specific treatment advice. Indeed, only your doctor or other health care professional, as a learned intermediary, can determine if a product described in this, or any, Web site is appropriate for you.
PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT SUGGESTED BY OR DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS, OR ANY OTHER, WEB SITE.
4. Description of Services. This Web site contains material about Anabolic and its various manufacturing capabilities, products and services. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences including Anabolic’s employees, customers and shareholders, business partners, as well as to members of the health care community and the general public. Please feel free to browse this Web site, as appropriate. Your access to and use of the information contained herein is subject to this Terms of Service Agreement and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Terms of Service Agreement and acknowledge that it supersedes any other agreement between you and Anabolic.
5. Representation. As a user of this Web site, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to us. Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of this Web site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Anabolic Laboratories LLC, shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. Anabolic Laboratories LLC, shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
7. Links to Other Web sites. This Web site contains links to other Anabolic and non-Anabolic Internet Web sites. Anabolic assumes no responsibility for the content of non-Anabolic Internet Web sites to which we provide links.
8. Third Party Content. Anabolic.com does not contain third party content, however, other Anabolic Internet Web sites to which Anaboliclabs.com links may contain third party content. Those Internet Web sites are governed by their own Terms of Service which are displayed and available on the respective Web sites.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. All content provided on the Anabolic Laboratories website is provided without any warranty. Anabolic Laboratories disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to content, including but not limited to all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Anabolic Laboratories be liable for any special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortious actions, arising from or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the content.
Anabolic Laboratories believes the content to be accurate, complete, and current. However, Anabolic Laboratories makes no warranty as to the completeness, accuracy, or currency of the information. It is the responsibility of the viewer to verify the information before relaying on it. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Periodically, changes are made to the content. Anabolic Laboratories may make these changes at any time.
Any opinions expressed herein are solely those of the creators of the material and are not the opinions of Anabolic Laboratories, its alliance partners, or its management.
10. Information provided by the User. Any information provided by you to Anabolic, including but not limited to feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like shall be deemed non-confidential. Anabolic Laboratories shall be under no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall feel free to reproduce, use or disclose this information to others without limitations. Anabolic Laboratories shall also be free to use any ideas, know how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, manufacture, or marketing of products incorporating such information.
11. Consequences. If any dispute arises between us regarding this Agreement or your use of this Web site, it shall be resolved through good faith negotiations between the parties. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, all such controversies, claims, or disputes shall be submitted to binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C., §1 et seq. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration award shall be final and binding, and it may be confirmed and enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. Each party shall pay for all attorney fees it incurred in connection with the arbitration and shall share equally in the costs of the arbitration. The venue for any arbitration shall be Orange County, California.