Terms of service (TOS)
EFFECTIVE AS OF February 22, 2010
Anaboliclabs.com Terms of Service Agreement
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE OPERATED BY ANABOLIC LABORATORIES LLC By using this Web site, you agree to this Terms of Service Agreement. If you do not agree, please exit and disregard the information contained herein.
This Web site is owned and operated by Anabolic Laboratories LLC, Irvine, CA, USA ("Anabolic").
This Web site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations.
1. Acceptance. By using this Web site, you agree to be bound by and to comply with this Terms of Service Agreement, as well as the Terms and Conditions, Privacy, Copyright and Trademark policies applicable to the use of this Web Site. Anabolic reserves the right to change these terms from time to time, as it deems to be necessary. We will always post notice of those changes, and the date that they become effective, within the current Terms of Service Agreement on the Web site. You may view the current applicable version of this Terms of Service Agreement at any time through a link at the bottom of each page within this Web site.
2. Scope. The terms of service set forth in this agreement apply only to your use of this Web site. Anabolic Laboratories LLC, may also operate other Web sites that are covered by their own conditions as specified within those Web sites. When we refer to "Anabolic," we mean the pharmaceutical business of Anabolic Laboratories LLC, including our pharmaceutical and nutraceutical divisions.
3. Medical Information/Conditions. While there may be information on this Web site related to certain medical conditions and their treatment, should a medical condition exist, promptly see your own physician or health care provider. We do not offer personalized medical diagnosis or patient-specific treatment advice. Indeed, only your doctor or other health care professional, as a learned intermediary, can determine if a product described in this, or any, Web site is appropriate for you.
PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR, OR OTHER QUALIFIED HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONAL BEFORE USING ANY PRODUCT SUGGESTED BY OR DISCUSSED WITHIN THIS, OR ANY OTHER, WEB SITE.
4. Description of Services. This Web site contains material about Anabolic and its various manufacturing capabilities, products and services. Certain sections of this Web site are intended for particular audiences including Anabolic’s employees, customers and shareholders, business partners, as well as to members of the health care community and the general public. Please feel free to browse this Web site, as appropriate. Your access to and use of the information contained herein is subject to this Terms of Service Agreement and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Web site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, this Terms of Service Agreement and acknowledge that it supersedes any other agreement between you and Anabolic.
5. Representation. As a user of this Web site, you are liable for the accuracy of the information that you provide to us. Should you respond with information including feedback or data such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like regarding the content of this Web site, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Anabolic Laboratories LLC, shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute the information to others without limitation. Anabolic Laboratories LLC, shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products incorporating such information.
7. Links to Other Web sites. This Web site contains links to other Anabolic and non-Anabolic Internet Web sites. Anabolic assumes no responsibility for the content of non-Anabolic Internet Web sites to which we provide links.
8. Third Party Content. Anabolic.com does not contain third party content, however, other Anabolic Internet Web sites to which Anaboliclabs.com links may contain third party content. Those Internet Web sites are governed by their own Terms of Service which are displayed and available on the respective Web sites.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. All content provided on the Anabolic Laboratories website is provided without any warranty. Anabolic Laboratories disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to content, including but not limited to all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. In no event shall Anabolic Laboratories be liable for any special, indirect, exemplary, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to loss of use, data, or profits, without regard to the form of any action, including but not limited to contract, negligence, or other tortious actions, arising from or in connection with the use, copying, or display of the content.
Anabolic Laboratories believes the content to be accurate, complete, and current. However, Anabolic Laboratories makes no warranty as to the completeness, accuracy, or currency of the information. It is the responsibility of the viewer to verify the information before relaying on it. The content may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Periodically, changes are made to the content. Anabolic Laboratories may make these changes at any time.
Any opinions expressed herein are solely those of the creators of the material and are not the opinions of Anabolic Laboratories, its alliance partners, or its management.
10. Information provided by the User. Any information provided by you to Anabolic, including but not limited to feedback, data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like shall be deemed non-confidential. Anabolic Laboratories shall be under no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall feel free to reproduce, use or disclose this information to others without limitations. Anabolic Laboratories shall also be free to use any ideas, know how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, manufacture, or marketing of products incorporating such information.
11. Consequences. If any dispute arises between us regarding this Agreement or your use of this Web site, it shall be resolved through good faith negotiations between the parties. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, all such controversies, claims, or disputes shall be submitted to binding arbitration pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C., §1 et seq. Arbitration shall be conducted in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration award shall be final and binding, and it may be confirmed and enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. Each party shall pay for all attorney fees it incurred in connection with the arbitration and shall share equally in the costs of the arbitration. The venue for any arbitration shall be Orange County, California.
In the continuing effort to provide excellent service and anticipate customer needs and preferences, Anabolic Laboratories may require information from you when you visit one of the Anabolic Laboratories websites. Information about you may be collected using anonymous statistics as you browse the site or consist of personal information that you provide us. It is important that visitors to our website understand how this information may be used.
If a user would like to be removed from mailing lists, any user may contact us.
- We do not collect personal information about you unless you provide it.
- We do not provide or sell the names and addresses of any site users to outside vendors.
- Anabolic Laboratories does provide safeguards against unauthorized access to site user information.
- Anabolic Laboratories collects, maintains and uses customer information as required to improve products and services to address customers needs.
- Anabolic Laboratories will honor any users’ request to be removed from mailing lists.
- Anabolic Laboratories maintains confidentiality of the user information when using outside contractors for projects.
The statistics gathered as you browse the website may include how many users visit the website, what pages they visit, and from what domain and browsers they come. This information is compiled for the purpose of improving the Anabolic Laboratories websites and monitoring performance.
You can browse the Anabolic Laboratories Web site and the electronic catalog without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. While some of the specialized features of our web site will not be available to these users, the site is designed to as much as possible, provide efficient, convenient transaction and information management whether you are a registered user or not.
Only registered users can place orders via the website.
However, if you wish remain an unregistered user and place a sales order on the site, you will be asked for some basic contact, shipping and payment information. Your name, phone number and e-mail address, shipping address, billing address and method of payment (which is a valid credit card for all non-registered users) is the essential information we need to process a transaction. You will be provided sales inquiry and tracking information for these transactions on an order-by-order basis to help you query on status at any time.
However, if you wish to access more advanced features and services within our Web site, we ask that you register by providing certain personal information. This information may include — but is not limited to — your office /business name, account information, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card number. If you do not have a valid Anabolic Laboratories customer number, one will be provided to you as result of the registration process to login to the secure area of our web site. This will provide you with additional functionality that includes:
- The ability to search for all transactions covering the last 18 months
- Order online by submitting a purchase order against which the shipment will be billed
- Creation of a list of favorites for quick ordering
- View product availability
- View the current status of your orders.
- Anabolic Laboratories does NOT sell to the public. We provide products and services exclusively to health care professionals. We only provide service to a patient at the specific request of the dispensing/ prescribing doctor or health care professional.
The information you provide when you register is used only for the purposes outlined above and to determine site activity and usage trends. When you register, you may also be eligible to choose to receive product literature, learn of promotional programs in advance of publication, be part of contests and other marketing programs as well as have more input into future developments you feel would be beneficial to you when you use our site.
Anabolic Laboratories takes all reasonable steps possible to insure the information you provide remains secure. All web pages transmitting personal or financial information are protected using SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption. In addition, the database that permanently holds this information is not directly connected to the Internet.